Notes from Law School by Kristopher Nelson
Class notes and materials by a law student for law students.
Obtaining of title to another's property with intent to deprive owner through false statements of material fact that induce owner to pass on title.
1. A misrepresentation by the defendant
2. Of a present or past material fact
3. With the intent to defraud the victim
4. Where the victim relies on the misrepresentation in
5. Transferring title to some property
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest